There are times when you arrive to work with a grumpy mood and it’s as if you don’t want anyone to mess around with you. With this, people will start whispering behind your back that you probably woke up at the wrong side of your bed. This is because of how you started your day. And when you started your day badly, then you are most likely to spend the rest of the day feeling bad, which results in having a bad and stressful day.
However, you can prevent bad days from wearing you out. While we cannot guarantee to always have a lovely weather upon waking up; we can always guarantee a lovely day if you know how to start one.
- PRAY AND MEDITATE. This is always the best way to start a lovely day. Meditate on what you want to happen and what you do not want to happen and pray that you will have the strength to do only good things today.
- EXERCISE/WALK. Physically, this would make you feel energized and you will get a chance see nature and take a breath of fresh air.
- EAT GOOD BREAKFAST. This will not only nourish your body, but will also nourish your mind and be fit for work.
- TAKE A REFRESHING SHOWER. This will make you feel refreshed.
- WEAR COMFROTABLE CLOTHES. Wearing comfortable clothes will make you feel comfortable and confident.
- SMILE. Always start your day with a smile. Smiling does not only make the recipient of your smile feel good, but it will make you feel good too.
- HAVE A POSITVE ATTITUDE. This refers to positive thinking. If you encounter bad situations at work and you deal with it negatively, then you’re going to have a bad day. If you have a positive attitude towards what comes your way today, a lovely day is guaranteed because you did not let bad vibes get through to you and ruin your day.